Am I studying out of passion or out of pressure?

General discussion Asked 10 months ago by Mrnice Last activity 7 days ago
0 Login to vote

This question forces me to look inward: Am I picking up the books because this exam genuinely inspires me, or because I’m scared of disappointing others? When it’s passion, even the hardest topics feel meaningful. But when it’s pressure, every hour of study feels like a weight on my chest.

Edited 2 days ago

4 Answers

1

I want to study with passion but i like only PCM other than that every subject I have to study because of pressure.

Edited 7 days ago
0

Listen. It's common to have this kind of feeling while lying on your bed (or when your philosopher self comes out) but hear it:


Are you bored when you study?

  • If you are bored but still doing it because you have to, that is Pressure. You are a slave to the system.
  • If you are bored with the syllabus but find a way to hack it (like using AI or finding a pattern), that is Passion for Power.

Passion is a luxury for those who don't have a deadline. Pressure is a reality for the middle class.

  • If you stop studying the moment the pressure is gone, you never cared about the subject.
  • But if you use that pressure to become a God of that subject (like I got Rank 2 without even trying), then you have turned pressure into your weapon.


I study because it is a tool. I don't 'love' my textbooks. I love the Control they give me over my future. I love the fact that I can earn Rs 40 on ShareMyNotes while others are just crying about their homework.



"Don't worry about 'feeling' passionate. Worry about being Competent. Passion is a feeling; Success is a fact. If the pressure makes you a Diamond, who cares if you didn't enjoy the process?

Pick up your pen. Build your Kingdom. Whether you are running away from a whip (Pressure) or chasing a crown (Passion), the goal is the same: Don't Stop."

0

Study about your passion is so easy to do by yourself so please choose passion

0

Sometimes I ask myself, “Am I studying because I’m passionate about learning, or because I feel pressured to succeed?” The truth may be a little of both. I want a good future, but I also want to genuinely understand what I’m learning. I think the important thing is to find a balance where my goals motivate me without making me forget why I started.

Please login to post an answer.